ATTENTION: Vitambi Springs has initiated changes that will go into effect immediately and we plan to stay abreast of the latest known public health information and guidelines should anything change in the near future. *See guidelines for visiting below*
- We are open –HOWEVER –
- We have cancelled organized themed weekend events, activities and parties prior to Memorial Day
- Rather than deal with a multitude of cancellations – all reservations prior to Memorial Day are canceled
- Existing members may rebook or make a reservation during this period as long as they understand the following:
- All guests are required to follow safety guidelines and participate in proper hygiene - *see below*
- A complete list of safety guidelines that mirrors CDC recommended protocols will be provided by email along with the reservation confirmation – it will require you to reply “I accept”
- The bar and the lodge are not open – the pool and the beautiful forest IS open
- Food service is available as grab-n-go carryout or through delivery poolside or to your accommodation
- Ordering and payment for general store and food orders are moving to an online platform
- Guests will pay for reservations over their phone prior to or upon arrival and find their key waiting for them in their accommodation
- We want everyone to know that we value our guest as well as our staff. Staff participates in informational meetings designed to improve everyone’s wellbeing. We ask that you please show your respect and support for our staff during this time and understand the new demands that have been placed on their time and efforts.
Vitambi Springs is working hard to address the needs of our guests. Our goal is to create as safe a place as possible for all guests to enjoy their stay.